- Millermatic 211
- 6.5 ft (2 m) power cord and MVP™ adapter plugs for 120V and 240V
- 10 ft (3 m) M-100 MIG gun and cable assembly
- 10 ft (3 m) work cable and clamp
- Argon and AR/CO2 mix regulator/flow gauge with hose
- Spool of Hobart® .030 in (0.8 mm) solid wire
- Two contact tips for .030 in (0.8 mm) wire
- Quick Select™ drive roll for .024 in (0.6 mm) or .030/.035 in (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035 (0.8/0.9 mm) flux cored wire
- Material thickness gauge #229895
- Hook-and-loop cord wraps
Advanced Auto-Set™ now includes five different wire/gas combinations and .024, .030 and .035-inch wires. The easiest welder to use just became more versatile.
Inverter technology combines best-in-class arc characteristics with the portability of a 38-pound machine. The arc is extremely forgiving to variations in arc length and travel speeds.
Quick Select™ Drive Roll
Quick Select™ drive roll makes setup quicker by offering three grooves—two for different size solid wire and a third for flux-cored wire.
Auto Spool Gun Detect™
Auto Spool Gun Detect™ automatically detects when a MIG gun or spool gun is connected eliminating the need for a switch.
Fan-On-Demand™ power source cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminants pulled though the machine.
Multi-voltage plug (MVP™)
Multi-voltage plug (MVP) allows connectio