Whether kneeling on a rough surface, resting forearms on a bench or hours of standing, the Tillman 563-1224 Welder’s Kneeling Pad provides relief to sore elbows and knees for long hours of welding.
- Designed for welding applications that require kneeling.
- Durable, flame resistant cowhide split leather resists sparks and spatter for long lasting protection.
- Dense, thick foam does not compress offering relief to knees, elbows and forearms and feet.
- Sewn with DuPont™ Kevlar® thread for heat / spark resistance and strength.
- Measuring 12” x 24” x 1” thick, the Kneeling Pad is compact, lightweight for all day relief.
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company